Monday, May 21, 2018

I will professionally add bleed on your design

I will professionally add bleed on your design












About:

Hello,
I am professional designer and i can add bleed, spacing and crop your label, banner and any image which you want to print.

i will do professionally according to your print agency needs.
My major services according to printing are:

  • Add Bleed
  • Crop
  • spacing
  • Resizing

And resolve other issues related to the printing purposes.
i will deliver your under under less then 12 hrs


Unlimited Revision

Until my customer is not get what he want.
Customer satisfaction is my top priority 


Reviews


acroyoganicole:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

mrsmaymi:Gave me exactly what I asked for the first time and was very speedy in delivery! Will use again.

adob_e:Hope to work again.\r\nThank you :)

mrsmaymi:Thank you for great, speedy work!

adob_e:hope to work again\nthank you


No comments:

Post a Comment