Monday, May 21, 2018

I will design HD quality print ready unique postcard just in 3 hour

I will design HD quality print ready unique postcard just in 3 hour












About:

Get High Resolution and Professional Look ! Just In.... 5 $

If you looking to design professional Postcard, I'm here.
I will make for you professional,unique, modern & Double sided POSTCARD as your wish you will not worry about your payment.

****  I Work First and take Order after your SATISFACTION ****

Here's what you get for $5:
  1.  Double side Postcard Design 
  2. UNLIMITED REVISIONS 
  3. High-Resolution PDF,AI,EPS file's ( 300dpi) 
  4. Print-ready format ( 300dpi) 
  5. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
  6.  MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 

You will receive:

  • Great design
  • All format delivery
  • Easy editable & Fully Layered either PSD or .AI Vector file

Before placing an order please "contact me" so that I can understand your view. You may place direct order only if you are completely clear with what you are looking for.

If you have an example of what you want the post card etc to looks like, then it will be great, send me the examples or your layout draft.


Why You waiting Just Order my gig I'm waiting to work for you.

If You have a question message me I will reply you soon 

Regards,
Himu Javed

Reviews


nataygollc:incredible service as always

himujaved:He is BEST as always.

claudematar:great quality work

himujaved:Outstanding Experience with him.

nataygollc:AMAZING SERVICE.


No comments:

Post a Comment