Monday, May 21, 2018

I will design products sale flyer, poster and brochure

I will design products sale flyer, poster and brochure












About:

I will design a Product Sale:

  • FLYER
  • WEBSITE BANNER
  • POSTER
  • COVER
  • BOOK COVER
  • POSTCARD
  • BUSINESS CARD


PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST IF YOU HAVE A COMPLEX WORK AND BROCHURE (prices to determine) !!!


I deliver files inJPEG, PNG, AI, PDF format / 300 dpi.


I design to satisfy!

UNLIMITED REVISIONS! (with common sense) - JUST for the Standard and Premium Packages.
EXPRESS DELIVERY!


  • ONE GIG for the ONE side ONLY
  • ONE SIDE - $5 (please check my gig extras for the other side)
  • the extra gig "I will create ANOTHER design of your flyer, postcard or business card" is for just for ONE PAGE.

PLEASE verify your text for the final content or spelling errors! I don't make any changes after the order is completed.

Reviews


xtremefitnessdc:great work

rakibul717:Thanks a Lot!

adelaidelaser:Rakibul717 was very easy to work with and quickly understood the brief.\nCorrections were minimal and prompt.\nI would definitely recommend and use his services again.\n

rakibul717:Thanks a lot!\r\nFor your good feedback and I am very happy work with you :)

randystevenson:The results were delivered quickly and met our needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment