Friday, May 25, 2018

I will design trifold, bifold brochure in 24 hours

I will design trifold, bifold brochure in 24 hours












About:

Lets Grow Your Brand !

This Gig is great to Promote your Business, in Zen Advertising we believe that harmony in design is fundamental in order to achieve great impact on potential customers.

Our Service Includes

  • Free QR Code for your Website, Map Location or Facebook
  • 300+ dpi files
  • Ready to print files
  • Eye catching modern design

What will we need from you ?

  • Logo (High Resolution .png or any vector file)
  • Exactly Texts, we won't create or get any texts for you.
  • Pictures, or pictures indications so we get the pictures for you !
  • Address, Phone, Email

What will you get from us ?

  • A Stunning Tri fold Brochure
  • A Big Smile 


Every single detail focused in the right direction will be paramount to give an identity to your brand that will last in your target audience. Develop meticulously each design of your project in order to reach maximum impact on your target audience will be our main objective.

Zen Advertising.

Reviews


chelsea5657:straigh forward, nice person to deal with i will send more gigs later

zenadvertising:Thank you very much for your order. I'm looking forward to keep collaborating with you.\r\n

drlbrowning:The initial design was good, but I had some revisions that I requested... the seller changed everything as requested and made it fantastic. I was very impressed at how they listened to my requirements and followed what I asked for. Would definitely use again. Thank you.

zenadvertising:Thank you very much for your order. I'm looking forward to keep collaborating with you.

marmeirelles:Carillo is great!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment