Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will design professional business flyer or brochure

I will design professional business flyer or brochure












About:


Flyers? Brochure?
You can get everything that you need in this gig.

I will design an attractive and unique flyer for your company or event. I will serve my best to make a wonderful flyer for you.

N.B:

BASIC – One sided one-page brochure or flyer

STANDARD – Bi-Fold brochure (Double-Sided)

PREMIUM –  Tri-Fold brochure (Double-Sided)

Services: Flyer Design | Brochure Design | Leaflets | Trifold  

 Bifold | Postcards | Leaflets | Banners | Rackcards


What I need to know from you:

- The precise dimensions in pixels or inches (width by height);
- The colors that you prefer;
- Any logos or images (high resolution) that you want to be included;
- The text that you want to be included (
grammar checked)

Message me before placing Order......

Reviews


mostak2450:awesome seller, most obedient, polite, a gentle man, a craftsman, will work, Thanks

olyurrahman:Thank you

buyer2008:Oly did an awesome job

olyurrahman:Outstanding Experience!

buyer2008:Great job Oly


No comments:

Post a Comment