Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will design a poster for your gig

I will design a poster for your gig












About:

I've been designing posters for the last 10 years and would welcome the chance to do some artwork for you. Forward all the important details: name of the act, date, venue, time, and any other details and i will come up with an original design.

Please supply the exact text that you want used.

I am happy to work with any images that you supply but they may be altered to fit into my style.

Reviews


anybrunette:Artist was very receptive to feedback and delivered the perfect gig poster. I look forward to working with them again!

scottpwarren:Once again, great work! Thanks!

scottpwarren:Awesome work!

newsoulcity:Scott is a star! :-)

illustratepro:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment