Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will deliver 6 pages of magazine or catalog

I will deliver 6 pages of magazine or catalog












About:

If you are looking for a professional designer and creative that will help you with your completely custom designs! I could help you, just let me know what you want and create for you designs, attractive and professional: (Flyer, invitations for any occasion, Posters, brochures, catalogues, magazine, Brochures tri -fold, brochures bi fold and any advertising you need) just say so and I will do so.

¿ What do you get with this Gig? 


 ° The best way to promote your business with amazing designs that may not leave the mind of your customers. 

 ° good quality and customer care.

 ° He sent the file formats: a, jpg, pdf, png, AI and PSD. 

 Why am I what you need? because satisfy all your needs through the best creative and professional designs.

 -Remember: If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and do not hesitate to write to me,
 I will always be ready to help you with anything you need. 

If you ask for the extra fast delivery, contact me first

 -Eye... You can send your sketch if you want to reflect your own idea and don't forget to check the extras

Reviews


kinshipfoster:Excellent work 5*****

mariforti:excellent customer, it will always be a pleasure to work for you

robertokap:Very good!!

mariforti:excellent customer, it will always be a pleasure to work for you

fannystefanelli:delighted with my design, I'll hire you again


No comments:

Post a Comment