Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will design creative flyer poster or brochure within 5 hours

I will design creative flyer poster or brochure within 5 hours












About:

Hello and welcome to my gig!

** 
I am a professional graphic designer and I am able to give you high quality unique graphic designs for you.I'm a Full-Time Graphic Designer and doing Fiverr business as a full-time business. I am responsive and friendly to discuss any project**

-------------------------I am here to provide you wonderful and professional services------------------------

★ Flyers (single side & double side) in any custom size

★ Posters   (single side & double side) in any custom size

★ Postcards   (single side & double side) in any custom size

★ Brochures (single side & double side) in any custom size

★ Bi-Fold Brochures (double side)

★ Tri-Fold Brochures  (double side)

★ Banner in any custom size

Business Cards



Reasons why you can use my services:

  • Experience in this domain
  • Professionalism and HIGH QUALITY
  • Won't leave until fully satisfied about the design

You will have to provide:

BRIEF
- Short description of the project
- Target Audience 
- Samples of works you like 

DETAILS OF THE WORK 

- Size (in cm or inches) 
- text or write up 
- photos and logo in the best resolution

Thanks!




Reviews


zylode:Great Delivery! I needed a hard job done in a short amount of time. This designer was able to efficiently understand my project and help me to the best of his ability in a short period of time. Will definitely go to him in the future for more and I recommend him.

only1bhuiya:Great buyer to work with and always helpful to complete the project. Thank you so much!

whitneytossie:awesome experience! great service.\nthank you

only1bhuiya:Outstanding experience!

nomadicadam:great job and fast communication


No comments:

Post a Comment