Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will design a tour poster with all of the images/information provided by you in 24 HOURS

I will design a tour poster with all of the images/information provided by you in 24 HOURS












About:

I will design you a professional tour poster for your band, worked along side a few bands for the past year designing all of there tour posters and promotional images

I will require 

- any images you want used
- all information needed on the poster
- any colour schemes you would like 
- any thing in particular you would want to be on it
- band logos and fonts ( if there are any you usually use )


 Can also do

- Events
- Promotion
- Advertising

 Or any other type of poster you need.

Reviews


brookeevers2016:Thanks \nGreat working with you

kittanton:Great buyer

davybly:Very patient and worked closely with me to get the best result! Highly recommended!

natashapascetta:Such a great experience! So patient and helpful with all my requests! Will definitely buy again!

kittanton:Absolute pleasure to work with, communication was quick and always precise. Look forward to working again


No comments:

Post a Comment