Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will design event flyer and poster

I will design event flyer and poster












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi I am a professional graphic designer. I can design eye catching flyer and poster for any purpose within 15 hours. 

I can design any 
Party flyer,
Event flyer, 
Club flyer, 
Birthday flyer
 and many more, just place the order and check the results.

Prominent features of my GIG:
  • High resolution file
  • Print ready file
  • Editable psd file
  • Double sided file
  • Commercial use file
  • Unlimited Revisions

Reviews


renee2483:Great communication. Order was ready for proofing well before delivery time. Fast and efficient.

saifee_designs:outstanding experience...

santi66:after 5 revisions this is the out come, should have gone through the reviews. i will not recommend\n

guitarsandmore:Response time was hours not days. they did a great job and ill use them again VERY soon. good company, good work, good value.

saifee_designs:outstanding experience with him...


No comments:

Post a Comment