Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will create a commercial real estate flyer

I will create a commercial real estate flyer












About:

I will create a CUSTOM real estate flyer that fits your branding guidelines. I pull aerials, demos and car counts from SitesUSA. In addition, I include web photos for Loopnet, etc for free.

This is up to 5 page document ONLY.
1st page highlights, 2 pages of aerials, site or floor plan and demos page

have over seven years of experience as a graphic designer specializing in commercial real estate.

I work with both developers and brokerages throughout the United States.  For nearly two years, I was the lead graphic designer for Steve Maestas, of NAI Maestas & Ward, whose firm has acquired or developed over 50 commercial projects throughout the Southwest. Finally, I was the graphic designer for a multi-family investment company with over 400 units under their umbrella. 



Reviews


rharle76:Awesome work. Thank you.

barleysangel:Provided all the information I needed and responded quickly to any questions I had. Great experience and would love to work with again.

joemass:Great work. Really great work.

barleysangel:Great communication, allows for creative freedom, positive experience

linhluong92:barleysangel is very detail oriented. She went above and beyond my expectation. I’m very satisfied with my order.


No comments:

Post a Comment