Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will Design, Edit, Format your Microsoft Word Document, flyer and Poster.

I will Design, Edit, Format your Microsoft Word Document, flyer and Poster.












About:

I will do anything in Microsoft Word for you.

I will design "Editable", "Printable" Documents, Flyers and Posters in Microsoft Word...


As an advanced and experienced Microsoft office suite user, I will use this application /package to create, edit or format a professional looking Ms Word document(s).


If you need any help, please contact me via fiverr message.


Order with confidence with Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied


Why Choose me ?

I will provide the JPG file with 300 dpi High Resolution File, Print-Ready File and PDF File Format.

  • Deliver Microsoft Word file with fonts.
  • 100% Positive Rating
  • Unlimited Revision
  • SatisfactionGuaranteed!
  • 24Hrs Fast Delivery
  • Quick Response Time



I am full time Graphic Designer so :) Please Feel Free to Contact me if you have any Question :)

Reviews


jkiofmc:Great job! Will definitely use again! Thank you!

rinahh:- Very Professional Buyer... would love to work with you again :)

jpupillo:Thanks looks great. I hope to use you for some additional gigs.\n

rinahh:Outstanding Experience!

goodgroundfx:Seller was awesome! Delivered as promised!


No comments:

Post a Comment