Monday, May 21, 2018

I will design event or real estate flyer, poster , post card

I will design event or real estate flyer, poster , post card












About:

I am a graphic designer with 7+ years experience in industry. No doubt, my work is great quality and the price I charge is justified by the quality of work I deliver.My strategy of doing work gain client satisfaction of ensuring deadline, maintain budget and fulfill quality aspects.your satisfaction is my success.try once, then you can understand

In this Gig I will design a Beautiful, Eye catching and Amazing Flyer for Party / Event | Business card | Real estate etc, you asking For

My Service offer here:

1. Single/ Double side Flyer | Poster | Business card | Banner
2. All about files and Source files (as extra)
3. Ready for Print 
4. Professional looking 
5. Unlimited revisions 

Prominent features of my GIG:

★ High resolution file
★ Printable file
★ 300dpi file
★ Editable source file
★ Commercial 

I appreciate your consideration me for your graphic arts needs. I look forward to serve you. 

★★ Satisfaction Guarantee! ★★


Thank you!

Reviews


kingfishervoice:Smashing. Just what we aordered.\n

west9pro:Outstanding Experience!

brojames2012:great services will definitely use again. Very patient with modification request. will definitely use again

west9pro:Outstanding Experience!

knelson84:She did an excellent Job. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment