Monday, May 21, 2018

I will design concert posters for your band

I will design concert posters for your band












About:

Hey!

I’m a graduated professional graphic designer with 4 years of experience and I love making band posters.
If you're looking for something original, I'm here for you :)


ORDERING THIS GIG WILL GET YOU:

  • The basic $10 gig includes a 72 dpi 600x850 px PNG image. NO SOURCE FILES OR PRINT HQs ARE INCLUDED IN THE BASIC 10$ GIG.
  • The standard $25 bundle includes the same $10 PNG image + HQ print file (size A3). Or a $10 PNG image + a source file.
  • The premium $35 includes both print file and a source file. 

ADDITIONAL EXTRAS CAN BE VIEWED AND PURCHASED BELOW.

ALSO, PLEASE NOTE:

  1. If you have any concepts or ideas you want implemented please let me know WHEN or BEFORE placing the order. 

  2. Please take a look at my portfolio and style before ordering.

  3. A basic $10 gig includes 1 round of modifications. $25 bundle includes 2. $35 gig includes 3.

  4. If you want to place a logo on the artwork, please send me a vector file (.eps .ai) or in high resolution. If you doesn't have these files, you need to add the vectorize option on extras. When I deliver the order I'll send this file too, and you can use it for anything you need in future!

  5. Please provide constructive feedback.


Thanks!

Reviews


calinngreen:The first design did not fit the mood of our event. The second design was much better. I was happy with the results.

bobbycrim:This guy is a cut above the majority of Fiverr!

yoshidavictor:Outstanding Experience!

gregdennis:Awesome experience overall. Everyone loved the finished product.

yoshidavictor:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment