Sunday, May 20, 2018

I will design flyer and brochure for your business

I will design flyer and brochure for your business












About:

Welcome to the No 1 Ranked Flyer, Poster, Brochure GIG on Fiverr !

A Flyer, Poster, Brochure , Banner is a very effective way to transmit massage to customer. A good design can catch the audience and transmit the massage effectively.

I Can Design any type of :

  • Flyers
  • Posters
  • Banners
  • Brochures
  • PostCard
  • Birthday Card
  • Social Media Cover, Promotions

My Service Includes:

  • 100% High Quality design
  • Professional customer service and 24 Hours Express Delivery
  • Unlimited revisions until you're Happy (Extra gigs )
  • High-quality (300dpi) JPEG, PDF and Print Ready files
  • Full pack of .PSD, .JPG and .PDF along with all fonts (Extra gigs )

Why Should you Hire me??

  • 6 years+ experience in Graphic Design.
  • 100% Original Artwork with Top notch Quality.
  • Offering Editable PSD Files. (Extra gigs )
  • Project Understanding before giving you a quote.

Best Package for Single Design is High Quality Designs Package where you get everything  for reasonable price ! 

If you do not have any doubts go ahead and place the order. For further assistance or for custom job request contact me through inbox.

Thank you Very much for your time on my GIG.

Best Regards,
Design_Cloud

Reviews


cornelieus:Great design! Great price! Great communication! Thank you!

design_cloud:Thank you sir. its a pleasure to work with you..!!I'm looking forward to work with you in future..!!

luiscoro31:Perfect concept !!

design_cloud:Thank you sir. its a pleasure to work with you..!!I'm looking forward to work with you in future..!!

amymason:Very fast turnaround time.


No comments:

Post a Comment