Sunday, May 20, 2018

I will design wedding and birthday flyer

I will design wedding and birthday flyer












About:

i am a professional graphic designer.i will design flyer for your birthday event and for wedding day although i can design all types of flyers and posters but i am expert in designing birthday and wedding day poster and flyer
Prominent features of my gig
  • print ready file
  • high resolution file
  • editable source file
  • double sided file
  • commercial use
  • unlimited revisions

Reviews


bservices_:The flyer that was created was not what I saw that he advertised. I will not recommend him to anyone.

hawk43:Unacceptable buyer i gave him two flyers and he was okay with 2nd flyer i also not recommend such buyer to anyone may God protect us from such useless buyers

titustorrence:Superb job

hawk43:thank you so much

raosandhyav:Follows requirements well, and super fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment