Monday, May 21, 2018

I will design a catchy church flyer and posters in 24hrs

I will design a catchy church flyer and posters in 24hrs












About:

I will create and deliver high quality, contemporary and elegant design for FLYER/POSTER, BROCHURE, BACK DROP BANNER, ROLL-UP BANNER. My years of experience and positive rating is an evidence that you will get maximum satisfaction from this gig.

This gig is packaged to give you professional designs for the following:

  • Church Flyer,
  • Conference Flyer,
  • Event Flyer,
  • Brochure,
  • Social Media Banner,
  • Web banner,
  • Roll up banners,
  • Postcards / Posters,
  • Bill Boards,
  • Logo,
  • Business Cards,
  • e.t.c


You are expected to provide the following:


  • A detailed Information and instruction of your job
  • Pictures and logo if available
  • Your preferred size e.g: A4 / A5 / Letter(8.5 x 11).. etc..
  • Your preferred colors (Or leave it to my creative mind)


Check out my packages and gig extras for more offers. Also feel free to contact me for more information.

Regards
Dan!

Reviews


kingboye:very conscious of time and delivers promptly

royalartgraphix:thank you

kris35:Good work always

royalartgraphix:Thank you!

jaydee1020:This seller does a super job each time


No comments:

Post a Comment