Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I will make an eye catching business handout design for you

I will make an eye catching business handout design for you












About:

Thanks for showing your interest in My Amazing Business Handouts Gig!

Looking to increase your business or market new offers? Let me assist you by design a professional and modern flyer, handout, leaflet and brochure. Just send me the details you want to use on your handout/leaflet/brochure/flyer design, I will make it modern piece of art which will help you to boost your business.

What I will deliver for $10:

  • Single-Side 1 Handout Design Concept.
  • Page Size Letter Letter, A3,  A4,  A5, A6, DL
  • Print Ready PDF included.
  • High Resolution JPEG (CMYK Colors 300 dpi)
  • Delivered in 3 days maximum
  • Free 3 Revisions..
  • Fast and reliable Communication.
  • 100% Satisfaction & Money Back Guaranteed!!

Note:
I don`t do any logo design service with this gig.
I don`t do any proofreading service with this gig.
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me before placing the order.

Best Regards,
Eva Ashley :)

Reviews


leslightfoot:Evaashley is awesome. she made us a brochure and a presentation cover. Both were absolutely beautiful. Thanks for the great work.

evaashley:thank you so much !!

lisarankin1017:Very easy and super fast service! Thank you, will definitely use in the future.

evaashley:thank you so much !!

zoogiebouss:Fast and excellent work ! Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment