Monday, May 21, 2018

I will design an attractive magazine or newsletter

I will design an attractive magazine or newsletter












About:

Need a professionally-designed pdf, white paper, newsletter or magazine ? You're in the right place. (NOTE that I don't provide email newsletters for Mailchimp or similar platforms.

Package Inclusions: Cover Page, Design of all pages, PDF output. Please be guided by package pricing. 

So what does this gig provide? In short: an eye-catching project from front to back. 

In detail: 
Careful placement of all the standard parts such as masthead, headlines, articles, folio, page numbers, etc.
Careful font usage, complementary colours, grids, etc.
Use of Relevant photos for added visual appeal, if it suits
I will be mindful of your requirements as well as industry standards

Tools: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator

No writing/rewriting on offer
Important: Please message me before you place an order. 
Currently working on projects written in English. 
To own full rights, please order the source files.

I look forward to using my creative energy to build your project.

Reviews


hernani:Always perfect and responsable. Recommended.

seatiel:Lovely to work with! Thank you for doing business with me!

alfonsobruner:yaaaaaaaaaa

seatiel:Lovely to work with! Thank you for doing business with me!

pillartopost156:Easy to work with Seatiel - great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment