Monday, July 2, 2018

I will design professional flyer or poster in just 6hrs

I will design professional flyer or poster in just 6hrs












About:

**GRAPHIC DESIGN EXPERT**

with over +800 satisfied customers & 5.0 stars rating!


Check out my ratings and work samples and you'll see that my designs work! I always work very closely with my clients, turnaround time is very fast and my communication excellent

Recent work PORTFOLIO: 
https://goo.gl/VvUU5m

>>> ONLY 1 DAY DELIVER AVAILABLE <<<


HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
Advertising with Flyers / Posters is the most powerful mode of small scale marketing and I allow you to use that professionally for an affordable price


I can help with the design you need with the quality you expecton Trifolds, Invitations, Business Card, Postcards, Double Sided Brochures, Multiple Pages BOOKLET and many others!


** EDITABLE SOURCE FILES as extra! **


Special Requests - Contact For Prices please!

(Roll up banners, banners, Sign, Bill boards, booklets, re-designs and others)

Other Services @ www.fiverr.com/expretever

Any questions? I'll be glad to help!

Reviews


alexandjenn:It was great! He made the flyers look exactly how we envisioned and made revision requests easy on us

cam2014:I am very satisfied with the work!

cam2014:Very good work, as always :-)

expretever:Thank you. easy to work with you.

alexandjenn:It was great! He made the flyers look exactly how we envisioned and made revision requests easy on us


No comments:

Post a Comment