Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will be your graphic designer photoshop or illustrator

I will be your graphic designer photoshop or illustrator












About:

Hay,
how is everything going on.I am Nazmul .Welcome to fiverr.I sell my service here i am graphic designer.As a graphic designer i do lots of work from little to huge ;) because no job is small.We all have to start from somewhere.And that is why i am here.Would you like to work with me because i would love to work with you.

Any thing you have like tattoo,tshirt,facebook ads,old photo repair,model or stars photos retouching,vector designing,tracing,logo design,jewelry deign etc.

Price:
We can discuss the price  how many or what type of job you have depending on that we will decide it.Remember even though price & person begin with same latter 'p' but person will always be above the price.Just like the i wish a good client to work with.Once again thank you,I am Nazmul and you......?

Reviews


shirls79:Always does a great job!! !!!!!!

mdaminnazmul:As always shirls79 is my best and favorite client of all time

shirls79:Amazing job!!!!!!

mdaminnazmul:Outstanding experience recommended buyer

shirls79:He was great and did what I needed\nI will use him again


No comments:

Post a Comment