Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design fashion graphics and lookbooks for you

I will design fashion graphics and lookbooks for you












About:

In the Fashion industry, there is always a constant need of textile based presentation material. Example


  1. Fabric brochures
  2. CAD booklets
  3. Swatch book designs
  4. Brochures for trade shows
  5. E-Invites for events
  6. Gift Vouchers/certificates for clients
  7. Content for social media
  8. Blog posts

As a textile designer, I have regularly designed different kinds of look books and graphics to support textile and fashion presentations. 

  • Specializing in graphics for Premier Vision, Kingpin, Texworld etc.
  • In Depth knowledge of Textiles and fashion industry make it easy for me to write suitable copy for such brochures
  • Also, as a Fashion designer, I can provide additional suitable images to add into such graphics. For eg: I have an intense high-res archive of various fabric textures to use.
  • Understanding of client/buyer expectations at textile trade shows help me provide suitable content for such graphics


I understand that each requirement is unique and even a 3 step quote is not necessarily suitable for every solution. So pls feel free to send me details of your project and I will be happy to provide a tailored quote as per your requirement.

Reviews


designerrevival:Excellent work \u0026 design. Will continue to work with!

kritijain14:It’s always fun working with you guys! Thanks

jubelist:Always a pleasure to work with Kriti. Very professional, outstanding work and awesome design ideas. We love to work with her whenever we have the chance. Very nice and quick communication on top!

kritijain14:Thanks Julia! It’s always a pleasure!!

jam04g:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment