Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design professional flyer, brochures, icons and cover image

I will design professional flyer, brochures, icons and cover image












About:

Hello,
This is Asim Hamza and I will help you design stunning flyers/brochures/posters for your business. I am very easily available and love to communicate with my buyers. I have a properly managed and updated portfolio of all the projects I have done. You can get a link to my portfolio in my bio or you can ask me for it.

MY WORK PROCESS:
  • I take to my buyers in detail about the type of work they need which includes if there are any specific colors, fonts or examples they want me to follow.
  • Once I am done with getting instructions I move on to next step. I start designing it and submit the work in half time of deal. This design is only initial to show to my customer that if I am on the same track they want me to.
  • Then I ask for brief feedback and all the changes they want. I note all the changes they request and then submit it back to them.
  • Now this design is 90% complete and finalized. But still if buyer thinks any change is required I revise it and submit it again.

QUALITIES OF MY DESIGN:
  • Source file
  • High quality
  • Print ready
  • proper bleed and spacing
  • Different color schemes

NOTE: Contact me if you think price is not good for your your project we will discuss it

Thanks

Reviews


capetee:Great Work!

asimhamzagraphi:Thank you

capetee:Fast and always delivers great work!

asimhamzagraphi:Thank you

capetee:Does great work! Best on fiverr


No comments:

Post a Comment