Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will be happy to hear about your project.

I will be happy to hear about your project.












About:

Hello!


Would you like to have an amazing typography or business poster designed? I will create you poster which consists of graphic elements and typography. Make your office or room shining with motivation posters. 


Posters - motivational, business, core values of your company, quotes of famous people, film quotes, song parts, riddles or whatever that come to your mind that could be great to be seen on your wall. 


Gig Includes:

 - Professional discussion - So we can create a design based on your needs.

 - Professional service - Aren't you sure about your design? Let our creative minds do it for you!

 - High quality, Ready to print, Ready for desktop poster designs.

 - Realistic ( mockup ) preview of your poster designs.

 - Design won't be a cost for you, but your investment.


I look forward to hearing from you.

Please take into consideration that ordering before a weekend would take a longer time to deliver. 


Adam & team.

Reviews


popyachts:Once again, this Fiverr completes an order in outstanding fashion!

doingthebest:Thank you!

popyachts:Just completed my second order through this Fiverr. I was just as satisfied this time as I was the first time. You can bet I'll be using him once every month for posters!

doingthebest:Thank you! Look forward to hearing from you soon :)

popyachts:I ordered a custom-designed poster. I was shellshocked at how fast and well my new, fresh, unique design was delivered.\n\nI would absolutely recommend this seller to anyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment