Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design your awesome flyers and posters

I will design your awesome flyers and posters












About:

Are you looking for a professional flyer/poster design to advertise your product, business, services or even events?
This is defiinitely the right GIG for you.

I will help you advertise through flyers, posters at an extremely affordable price. My regular delivery format is JPEG and Print Ready PDF. I also  offer free revisions (color changes, re-positioning etc.)

Contact me if you need great flyers for the following purposes:  

  • Advertising your business
  • Announcing events
  • Informing existing and potential clients about new services
  • Advertising upcoming gigs or concerts
  • Handing out information and many such other purpose

Here is what we need to get started:
  • The dimensions (width by height) in pixels or inches;
  • Logo (if you have!);
  • Images (high resolution) that you want to be included;
  • You need to provide the exact content in text format;

Looking forward to working with you

Alma

Reviews


ladylynda12:Great and excellent. Love the design.

rkhillard:I've used them before and will continue to do so in the future.

rjbolich:Thanks Alma always perfect!

preciollc:It was absolutely amazing working with Alma! Very professional and easy to work with!

ladylynda12:Excellent Job


No comments:

Post a Comment