Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design a wedding or graduation invitation today

I will design a wedding or graduation invitation today












About:

I will design you a beautiful and unique wedding invitation or a graduation invitation.  

IT COST 1 GIG PER SIDE

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

  • 1 GIG - Basic Design (words only and color scheme)
  • 2 GIG - Advanced Design ( PICTURES, Elegant styling, borders, flowers, vector)
3 GIG -  Great WEDDING DESIGN - Anything you can dream up.



  • You choose the color scheme
  • You Send the Pictures
  • Your Send the Info
  • I create wonderful design
  • You have happy wedding!!!!



Come On Let's Get This Gig started.

Reviews


cdgeorge:OUTSTANDING

dfrancois:Great customer service. Very patient. Thank you so much

kimsellz:great! fast!

dfrancois:I love it. Quick turnaround. Excellent customer service

scott12187:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment