Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do wonderful flyer and posters for you

I will do wonderful flyer and posters for you












About:

Hi, I would like to do your work. Because, 
I am a professional & expert to design a 
modern,clean, simple but classic
FLYERS & POSTERS for your company or business.
Thank you!

For $5 you get:
★ UNLIMITED REVISIONS 
★ BEST QUALITY
★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE/MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
★ Lifetime Support
★ Super fast Delivery
★ JPG/PNG 300 DPI ready to print

My Services:

  • Flyer/Poster
  • Banner
  • Header
  • Business Card
  • Post Card
  • Book Cover
  • and much more.....


You Have to Provide -
# Page Size in Pixel or Inches (width by height).
# If you have The color selection Please tell me.
# If you want to add Image or Logo, Send me the high resolution file. 
# if you have any idea, you can share with me.   
# Most important is Text or Information 
(I don`t make any change to the text, so check your text for the final content and spelling errors, because .)

Reviews


stadtfuehrer:Yes! Thankyou!

ahammodtaj:Thank you :)

stadtfuehrer:yes, thankyou...

ahammodtaj:Another Great Experience thank you :)

stadtfuehrer:Great job aggain...


No comments:

Post a Comment