Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design a professional real estate postcard that sells

I will design a professional real estate postcard that sells












About:

24hrs delivery | Money Back | Satisfaction Guaranteed


work Samples in JPEG:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/olawaleadediran/

Hello Realtors,
I'm Roy, the Best Real Estate Graphic De.signer on Fiverr :)
I Render basically all Graphic De.sign needs you might have in your Real Estate Business


......Kindly Join other Happy Brokers and Realtors.......

 i des.ign exclusive for Real Estate Agents, Brokers, Reators and Brockerage
all the Flyers on my gig cover and profile were designed by me, i design for Ashrock Realty, Kelly Williams, Remax, Sandy Casella, Al Gollas. Remax Platinium. Premier, Community name it :), IDX, Assist to Sell. Coldwell Bankers and many other Brokerage

In this GIG I will design
  • Flyers
  • Periodic Postcards
  • I provide editable version of any Real Estate Marketing document
  • Newsletter
  • Magazine Ad
  • Brochure and Brochure Updates.
  • I replicate Designs, and replace the information with yours (if you have a design you like)


You can chose the package that suits your best needs or contact me for clarifications

Thank You
Roycards

Reviews


ankushbathla:Brilliant work, always on time.

roycards:thank you

trinarivera:Roycards was FABULOUS!! Super responsive and patient with my revisions. The postcard was BEAUTIFUL, totally exceeded my expectations. Very happy; I will use him again.

mykids03:Efficient \u0026 Quick Turnaround!

roycards:thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment