Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design a monthly real estate marketing newsletter

I will design a monthly real estate marketing newsletter












About:

I am a former Realtor (more than $200M in sales), turned marketing guru.  After more than a decade of selling real estate, the boss in the corner office made me an offer...leave the suit and tie and begin marketing for the Realtors.  

It was the best decision of my life.  

I am passionate about real estate, and I also know the struggle of juggling 50 things at time.  Sadly, your personal marketing takes a back seat to all the other "pressing" issues of day.  

This gig is perfect for you.  

You will receive a newsletter featuring your custom designed header, seasonal idea, calendar of important dates, helpful hints and more.  You can print the letter and mail it out, share it on your Facebook page, insert into your listing packets and more.  THE STANDARD DESIGN OF THIS GIG IS SIMILAR TO THE FEATURED IMAGE IN THE GALLERY.  

For $10 you get a semi-custom designed newsletter to keep your sphere of influence focused on you!  

I have worked with thousands of Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams, Re/Max, Prudential, Berkshire, Century 21 and more.  I will brand your product with your logo and create a newsletter that gets you noticed! 

Reviews


patty1222:Quick and responsive!

berbrothers1091:Great job, will use again.

realtorbrown1:I’ve ordered several times. Always satisfied

mayafox206:Definitely will buy again.

berbrothers1091:Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment