Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create an awesome press kit

I will create an awesome press kit












About:

Hi there,
Graphics is my passion, I enjoy creating new designs.

I will create following items in just  only on Fiverr.



- press kit
- Booklet
- newsletter

If your required item is not listed just hit me a message and explain your requirement.

The story doesn't end here my friend, I will provide you following:
- High resolution JPG format
- 100% satisfaction
- Three Revisions

ORDER NOW!!!

Reviews


neecly:the seller is easy to work with and quick to understanding your requests and ideas .

falakmasroor:thank you so much

hardbodybarbie2:Great work will definitely use this worker again

falakmasroor:thank you

karielm:Order wasn't quite what I wanted in the beginning, but after a few changes it turned out to be a gorgeous press kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment