Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design flyer, creative flyer design services

I will design flyer, creative flyer design services












About:

Looking for a professionally designed Flyer to promote your product, business, event or more?

This is the right gig for you, because I will create  an amazing  flyer for your company or business. 

Contact me before ordering if you have any questions!


My Services:

  • Flyer/Poster
  • Tri/Bi Fold Brochure
  • Business Card
  • Post Card
  • Magazine Cover
  • Letterhead
  • and much more

Instructions need to be sent in with directions in proper English.
Standard price $15 is for only one side design and final work will be delivered in jpg format 72DPI.
It is also great for you to know my extras for this gig:
  •  Convert your design to .Pdf ready for print - $5
  •  Fully editable, layered Photoshop File - $20
  •  Backside of your flyer - $5
  • Crop picture background - $5

For bigger size than A4 or any type of brochure please contact me before order to get a quote. For all my designs I offer 2 free revisions.

The revisions can be made as long as the order is active. 

Reviews


audreydover:Thank you

vthmediaprod:Thank you!

audreydover:Simply the best!

vthmediaprod:Thank you!

audreydover:Love your work!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment