Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design flyer, brochure, poster

I will design flyer, brochure, poster












About:

With expertise in book covers and flyer/poster design, I can guarantee you a professional flyer/poster matching your needs.

Changes will be made until you are 100% satisfied with the work

You can contact me before making an order, if you have questions about the service or what is offered in this gig

I usually respond within 30 minutes, except bedtime

You can always check the FAQ below to understand this service better

I also offer a variety of extra gigs, in case you need extra things added

I know that sometime you might not be completely happy with the final work, so I encourage you to contact me for every issue you have, I always try to help as buyer's satisfaction is my number 1 priority

100% Money Back Guarantee in case you are unhappy, although I will try my best to never reach this stage

Looking forward to working with you

Reviews


exonsol:Seller delivered outstanding work and very fast! The work was high quality and matched all out expectations. Communication was fantastic and and Kristi was a real professional with his job. Will work with him again in the future

adw259:She did an excellent job and really has the creative eye and insight of a good graphic designer. I am very impressed wit her work!

kristi1603:Thank you! :)

snowhappy:Thank you. Love it. Hope to work together again sometime!

kristi1603:You're welcome anytime! Great time working together. Thank you for the Tip!


No comments:

Post a Comment