Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design flyer for your event

I will design flyer for your event












About:

I will design a CLEAN, CREATIVE, UPMARKET flyer for your marketing needs. My design will instantly appeal your audience and zoom up your sales.

I am an expert at designing marketing collateral like flyer, postcard, leaflet etc. My core expertise lies in designing Flyers/Postcards/Posters for Real Estate, Property Management, Hospitality, Restaurant, salon/Spa, Fitness center, Travel, Retail/ Manufacturing and many more.

Here's what you get from this hottest Gig:

 ★ One sided design of your flyer, leaflet, handout or postcard
 ★ Check out gig extras for 2 sided or multi-page brochure
 ★ High Resolution printable PDF File - 300 dpi
 ★ Super fast delivery 
 ★ Express Delivery within 24 Hrs (check out Gig Extras)
 ★ 100% satisfaction guaranteed !!

Don't wait? Order now !! Impress your target audience with my outstanding FLYER DESIGN. 

Can't find what you are looking for? Please MESSAGE ME.
NOTE: Please provide all the images to be used in the design. I only search google for stock images. Post search, I can purchase these stock images on your behalf.  Please select relevant gig extra if you want this feature.

Reviews


adamclyne:OK design - but basic amends were hard work with four rounds required for basic text updates.

brucelouise:Outstanding Experience!

debbiee:Thank you so much

thomasmucciaron:Good gig, good quality.

debbiee:thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment