Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do my best to make you happy. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. + See More

I will do my best to make you happy. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. + See More












About:

 * TOP RATED SELLER * OVER 6000 POSITIVE REVIEWS *



  • 10 years of experience

  • Over 6000 satisfied buyers on fiverr

  • Professionalism, high quality designs and great customer support


- CLUB/PARTY FLYERS
- BUSINESS FLYERS
- SEASONAL FLYERS
- COMMUNITY/CHURCH FLYERS

Flyers? Header? Business Card? FB Timeline Pictures? Labels? 
You can get everything that you need in this gig.

You will get an great and amazing flyer for your business,party or night club or any other occasion starting at $5.

Feel free to get in touch with me at any time if you have any questions, I am working 7 days a week.


100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

We will work toghether and communicate until we make final product!

Reviews


ardaomusic:Always a pleasure!!

vonnievoo:This is my second gig with Boza and he again delivers, meeting (and exceeding) my expectations. What I really enjoy about working with Boza is that he not only completes my revisions (which were all me changing my mind, never his error), but makes the revisions BETTER than I anticipated. If you want your ideas creatively made, Boza is the one...

aaalrust:Bozakaric was awesome through the process and understood exactly what i was looking for! i will be working with him again on all my future need! simply amazing what he can do!

pjustin93:GREAT WORK!!!

haireffects:Boza does work that helps your business present itself in a chic and professional way.


No comments:

Post a Comment