Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design attractive beauty salon flyer

I will design attractive beauty salon flyer












About:

Hi,

As a professional Graphic designer, i have relevant 12 years experience in this field.

Do u want to get professional and eye catching Flyers and Broucher ? yes

Then u comes to the right place

What I will do?

In the cheapest rates I will design professional amp; attractive flyers and broacher and will send you the jpg / PDF/PSD/ AI

What I am offering?

  • Flyer
  • Boucher standees Banners poster
  • Postcard

What u need to provide me?

  • Text to be placed - text should be typed out not not image or scaned
  • Logo AI , PSD PNG
  • Prefferred Layout style- if u have any in mind
  • Images – if you want any to be placed on broucher flyer
  • Size as W x H – Other wise default size is A4,

Quotes will be given on the basis of things that need to be designed and time

My Experts Skills: Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Corel Draw X7

Thanks.

Regards, Atif Waheed

Reviews


spilladon:Amazing! Very understanding and does Required work to the letter! fantastic!\nHighly recommended

atifwaheed233:Thank you so much... Feel free to Contact me if you need Any Help Regarding Graphics.

spilladon:Best Seller on Fiverr.\nVery understanding and great to work with. \n10000000% Recommended.

atifwaheed233:Thank you so much...

spilladon:Great seller. Very understanding.\nEffective communicator.\nGreat work and value for money ....Recommended always!


No comments:

Post a Comment