Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design a professional flyer or brochure in 24 hour

I will design a professional flyer or brochure in 24 hour












About:

♛♛♛♛♛ ORDER NOW ♛♛♛♛♛


★★24 HR EXPRESS SERVICE (Extra GIG)★★


I will design an attractive, unique flyer, brochure for your company, product or your events.
I deliver files in JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF, PDF formats with a high resolution of 300 dpi.
If you are not satisfied with my work, I will refund your money.


★★Unlimited revisions until your are satisfied!★★



Requirement:
  • Please send me text content in editable format (e.g. txt, word, publisher)
  • Images, Logs if you have*
  • Sample you like or Sketch if you have


No more fear of getting sued for copyright claims! I only use 100% FREE stock images.


I have 6 years of experience in graphic design and 3 years experience with FIVERR . I work hard, deliver fast and I am very responsive.


Contact me if you have any questions!
Have a nice day ! :)

Reviews


otrinteriors:Great - thank you!

enfernando:Thank you so much :)

a1buyer:Super fast service, excellent customer service, exceeded my expectations, I am repeat customer, cannot think of anyone else except for him. Try him first before you can hire someone else's services, and you won't be disappointed. That is a guarantee.

enfernando:Thank you so much :)

a1buyer:This is my 5th or 6th order, I am repeat customer, buyer is great, excellent service that you don't want to miss. Buy only from him, and you will not hire anyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment