Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do amazing flyer and poster within 24 hours

I will do amazing flyer and poster within 24 hours












About:

***I'm a Full Time Graphic Designer, so I'm not doing fiverr as a part time job, So i do my job best and fast and very responsive,,,

I will do Flyer, Poster and all other Photoshop

Here is Sizes which i do

A3, A4, A5, A6, DL size,

8.5x11 (letter size) ,

5x7 or 4x6 (post card size) ,

Facebook |instagram or any Social Media Sizes,

and customize sizes available


Free unlimited revisions include for all orders!!!!!

  • Cover | Banner | Brochure | Header | Post Card | Business card | Flyer


Contact me if you need great flyers for the following purposes:

  • Advertising your business
  • Announcing events
  • Advertising club inaugurations
  • Informing existing and potential clients about new services
  • Advertising upcoming gigs or concerts
  • Handing out information and many such other purposes
  • Ministry


Don't forget to check my Gig Extras

Reviews


drealmccoyent:Amazing flyer I just bought two more !!!!

flyerexpart:Thank you so much.

jtrowe100:Always fantastic to work with!\n

flyerexpart:Thank you so much.

judah1021:Does great work all the time for me. My number one guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment