Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a stellar event flyer or advertisement

I will create a stellar event flyer or advertisement












About:

Have an event coming up? Need an advertisement? Need to spread your message in the real world and online? I can create a professional eye-catching design that will get your message noticed.

WHAT YOU'LL GET:

-Top-notch, high-quality design
-No templates or shortcuts: 100% custom
-Lossless PNG and/or editable PSD
-Quick turnaround
-Excellent Communication

BASIC: $15 A text-based, print-ready flyer optimized for one output (print or web).

STANDARD: $20: A high-quality, graphics-based, print-ready flyer. Fast turnaround.

PREMIUM: $25: A high-quality, graphics-based, print-ready flyerIncludes two versions: one for print and one optimized for web use. Source file included. Fast turnaround.

AVAILABLE ADD-ONS

EXTRA FAST DELIVERY: +$10: 24hr turnaround.

COPYWRITING:
+$5: Know what you need to convey but can't quite put it into words? I can help.

Feel free to contact me first.

Reviews


mikewallach:Always impressive!

zrussmedia:Thanks again!

stevietrudeau:I've worked with him before and he always delivers what I ask for. Fast and high quality.

jimdritsas:Great provider. I requested several\nrevisions and they were done timely.

michaelkory:Second time working with zruss! Love it


No comments:

Post a Comment