Monday, July 30, 2018

I will make sure to deliver a quality product. Experience over 5 years in Graphic Designing field. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. + See More

I will make sure to deliver a quality product. Experience over 5 years in Graphic Designing field. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. + See More












About:

Hello,
 I am a professional  Graphics Designer and I love creation .also like beautify the creation
I have 3 years of experience in graphic designing,I also do expertly-Logo design,Flyer,Business card,cover photo,Banner,Web design.
I ensure that anybody will satisfy to see my work otherwise cask back.
I believe in quality work and provide 100 % satisfaction.
I belive that responsibility,sincerness,and timebeing are most important.
Available to discuss 24/7.
I always respons -24 hours.
Welcome to my GIG-
WHY CHOOSE ME? 



  • ★ 99.9% positive Rating
★ Exclusive Designs from scrat
  •            Experienced  successful on fiverr.com
  • ★ On time delivery
  • ★ Fast response time and faster revisions
  • ★ Continued support even after order completion
  • ★ Money back GUARANTEE. If you are not satisfied I will refund you back.
Express delivery available in:
24 hours. Flyers (any size)
> Posters (any size)
> Rack Card (any size)
> Door Hangers (any size)
> Brochures Bifold/Trifold (any size)
> Post Cards (any size)
 Thanks.

Reviews


jenfish:Awesome work! thanks!

ek2017:Realy great and responseable buyer.I want to do with him.more.Thanks.

marcbystock:My goal was to get a great looking rack card with quick turn around time.\nEK has excellent design work and was very responsive.

ek2017:Excellent !!!.Nice and soo possitive minded buyer,I realy impressed.I enjoyed too much.Further I want to do with you.

wakingwolf:I really enjoyed working with this person they were very easy to work with and very very Timely I was very impressed


No comments:

Post a Comment