Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design a unique real estate postcard for you

I will design a unique real estate postcard for you












About:

HIGH QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL WORK

100% Money Back Guaranteed!


Reasons to use my services

  • Experience in this domain
  • Professionalism and high quality
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Won't leave until fully satisfied about the design
  • Money back so there's 0% chance of having a bad experience

Best deal all around. I will help you in getting a perfect combination between style, expression, and quality, which will represent the success of your business! Let me guide you in creating the POSTCARD  you were looking for! You will get a wonderful design with a smart approach to creativity!  I'll deliver in high-QUALITY PDF ready to print. Check extras for other formats.

 NOTE: The design will be sent in Ready-to-print format   300dpi, CMYK color mode, 1/8" bleed. AI, PDF files shall be delivered as Standard Package & .PSD, PDF files will be delivered in Premium Package.

NOTE:  The $10 covers only one side of the Postcard, so please purchase Standard Package if you want a double sided layout.

If you have any questions, Please don't hesitate to contact me..
Please don't forget you have company level trust & safety with GraphicDawn.
Try once and you will want to buy again! :)

Reviews


puddingreg:Thanks. Second time buying this Gig. I will use again.

graphicdawn:It was a great experience..working for a couple that is traveling and working altogether..It is our dream...Thanks a lot for choosing me...Thanks for this review...Best of luck to you guys...Keep rocking...:)

donelldelgado:very professional and quick with the revisions

graphicdawn:It was a great experience..working for a couple that is traveling and working altogether..It is our dream...Thanks a lot for choosing me...Thanks for this review...Best of luck to you guys...Keep rocking...:)

ltaksa00:Outstanding!


No comments:

Post a Comment