Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create business flyer design

I will create business flyer design












About:

Greetings!
I am Abdul Muiz a Professional Graphics Designer.

I will design attractive and unique flyer for your company or event. Revision is available here until your 100% satisfaction.
So don't worry, i will serve my best to make a wonderful flyer for you.

I mention 2 Days Delivery in My Gig because i will create Best amp; Unique Idea Flyer, that's why I give on 2 days.


Why this GIG:

  • One flyer design (only front)
  • DELIVERY WITHIN 36 HOURS
  • High quality JPEG (300 DPI / CMYK)
  • Will provide different colors tochoose the best
  • Priority customer support
  • Revision until your satisfaction


Feel free to ask questions, contact or anything

Are you ready to have us work with you? If so, order this gig!

Reviews


aypapifoodtruck:Awesome as always, thank you sir

abdul_muiz:Thank you so much. Easy communication.

drjerisa:Seller is always my go-to

abdul_muiz:Thank you so much!

qazanazeer:Amazing work


No comments:

Post a Comment