Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design a professional brochure or flyer

I will design a professional brochure or flyer












About:

Looking for a genuine custom-made FLYER or Postcard design for your Event, Activity, Occasion, Product, Business or Promotion?

What I need to know from you:

  • The precise size.
  • The colors scheme that you prefer.
  • Any logos or images (need to be high resolution) that you want to be included.
  • The text that you want to be included (must be grammar checked).


My Services:
  •  Flyer
  •  Poster
  •  Post Card
  •  Bi-fold
  •  Tri-fold
  •  Book Cover

  • Feel free to contact me if you have any question.

    Reviews


    jackieg1965:Fast and reliable!

    jackieg1965:Easy to work with.

    jackieg1965:Always easy to work with and creative.

    jackieg1965:Always easy to work with.

    jackieg1965:Easy to work with and fast delivery.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment