Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design flyer less than 4 hours

I will design flyer less than 4 hours












About:

I'm professional graphic designer with tons of expertise in designing eye catchy flyers, postcards, banners etc.I assist my customers from start to end till their satisfaction level.

Features of this gig :-

Super extra fast delivery in 5 hours for just $25
Fast Express delivery in 12 hours for just $15
Express delivery in 24 hours for just $5

For $5 you get:-

Single sided design (No extra charges).
Unlimited revisions.
24 hours delivery.
100% satisfaction.
Money back guarantee.
Free source file (ai, cdr, pdf).
Fast response.

What I need to know from you:-

1. Design dimensions in pixels, inches or millimeters.
2. Colours used in the design.
3. Logo and images used in the design (must good resolutions).
4. Verbiage / content used in design.

If you're ready then just click order to start thanks :)








Reviews


finlaymathieson:I really like page 1 and dont think I will use page 2, \nThanks

tmercer:Thank you so much

dangermous:Outstanding working experience again. Very helpful client. Cared a lot to develop a strong relationship.

ezell2002:The over all experience was okay, I didn't get my flyer in 4 hours.... as advertised, but i got it in 24 hrs...., Thank you soo much :) It's a pleasure working with you.. Have a great day!

finlaymathieson:Quick, thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment