Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design business flyer, postcard, brochure, leaflet, banner

I will design business flyer, postcard, brochure, leaflet, banner












About:

Hi !
There are lots of guys who design flyers. But I'm best in Business Flyers design. I'm a professional graphic designer with more than 5+ years of experience.


Check my Portfolio and confirm my talent.
www.hascjdesigns.tumblr.com

For 5 $ you will get
  • One side design
  • 300dpi - JPEG, PNG in any resolution as you want (A3, A4, A5, US Letter, or any ...)
  • Deliver in 48Hours
  • Realistic Mock-up Preview
  • Use HQ Photos
  • Add QR Code
  • Unlimited revisions

This is what I need,
   ★ Logos and Photos that you want to be included (I can use free photos if you haven't any photos).
   ★ The texts that you want to be included.
   ★ Size of the design.

My Other Offers

  • Design Other side - 5$ ( for one side, buy a gig more )
  • Deliver in 24Hours - 5$
  • Print Ready (CMYK 300dpi) PDF file  - 5$
  • Provide you Fully Layered / Editable Photoshop Project file with Fonts - 5$


Lets discuss about your Business Flyer. Please give me a message. I'm available at 24/7.

Unlimited revisions until you're Happy !
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.

I'M SURE ONE THING, THAT YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH MY DESIGNS !

Reviews


itzikmashiach:Great Job well done

hasithacj:Great experience !!!

itzikmashiach:Excellent job, very professional , cooperativr

hasithacj:Great experience !!!

corzianni:Absolutely Amazing To Work With This Designer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment