Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will provide you Premium Quality Bi-fold Brochure or Tri-fold brochure .

I will provide you Premium Quality Bi-fold Brochure or Tri-fold brochure .












About:

Hello ! 

 I am Professional Graphic Designer With a lot of experience, I love to design Flyer,Brochure,Postcard,Roll up banner,poster and much more ...! 

I will send you Files, PSD,PDF,PNG and JPG Format 300 DPI.
 

YOU WILL GET THESE SERVICE:-

  • Bi Fold Brochure 
  • Tri Fold Brochure  
  • Flyer 
  • Multiple Brochure 

Please Before Place Order ,Please check carefully.

    - Please Provide me Content of Brochure/Flyer.
    - Provide Content  
    - The Color That you Prefer
    - I need Company Logo/Images In High Resolution That you Want to add in design .
    - I need Text that you want to be put also ( Check Grammar Spelling )

AND PLEASE NOTE:- 
 If you don't happy don't worry with the design , I will design another concept ! 
 Feel free to ask any question before replace Order! 
   


  

THANK YOU
GIANT CREATIVE

Reviews


matt888888:thank you very much

giantcreative:Outstanding Experience!

emikelles:Fantastic turnaround time. Very responsive to messages.

giantcreative:Outstanding Experience!

ktjohnson756:took my idea and made it great


No comments:

Post a Comment