Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design amazing eye catching flyer or poster in 24 hour

I will design amazing eye catching flyer or poster in 24 hour












About:

Welcome to my Gig, I'm a Professional Graphic Designer. I have over 6 years of work experience as a Graphic Designer. I can bring Creative Ideas based on the special requirements of my clients.
I will create Attractive flyer /poster design for your event, activity, occasion, product, business or promotion. There is a wide range of colors and ideas will help you to choose the one you like more and use it in the organization of your future event!

Services I Provide:

★ Professional Logo

★ Business Card

★ Flyer/Poster/Brochure

★ Photo Manipulation

★ Removing/adding people, objects, effects

★ Photo Retouching, Enhancing/adjusting color

★ Background removal/changing/transparent background

★ Social Media Graphics Designing (Covers, FB timelines, and others.)


Reasons to use my services:

  • Professionalism and HIGH QUALITY
  • Won't leave until fully satisfied about the design
  • Open minded, you can come up with your own idea and I can make you something similar or you can leave it up to me!

If you want to have any other kind of services don't hesitate to contact me. I would probably help you, but first I would like to discuss it. So write me a message.
Thank you for your time.

Reviews


goodgroundfx:Great designer

eamin93:Thanks a lot for trusting my service! Really appreciate it. :)

pouchonbeau:Love thé poster

eamin93:Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it. :)

shawn619:Good Job Again and again


No comments:

Post a Comment