Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do catalog, booklet, brochure design

I will do catalog, booklet, brochure design












About:

                   ORDER NOW  


★★ 24 HR EXPRESS SERVICE  )★★ 


I will design Attractive, Exclusive, Professional, Eye Catching, Unique + Awesome brochure for your company, product or your events.


I deliver files in JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF, PDF formats with a high resolution of 300 dpi. 
If you are not satisfied with my work, I will refund your money. 


★★Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied!★★


Extra GIGs:

  • Front & Back Design $10
  • Foldable Brochure Layout $10
  • Source File $10


I have about 6 years of experience in graphic design. I work hard, deliver fast and I am very responsive.


Contact me if you have any questions!
Have a nice day! :) 

Reviews


oliviakr:Great job. Was pleased with the outcome

aprilmreign:FANTASTIC WORK! I will return again and again.

sultan25:A great experience always!!! Thank you for the TIP.

mildred:Excellent fast turnaround - just what I needed.

aaliyaabdullahi:Good job, will definitely work with him again


No comments:

Post a Comment