Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do banner ads flyers leaflets posters

I will do banner ads flyers leaflets posters












About:

FLYERS?

Check out my ratings and my work samples and you'll see that I design to satisfy. and also very quick turn around!!  

Flyer and all other Photoshop Work

  • Cover | Banner | Brochure | Header | Post Card | Business card | Flyer

Free unlimited revisions includes With any EXTRA GIG
 
Flyers  - sizes- 

8.5x11 (letter size) , | A3,  A4,  A5, A6, | 5x7 or 4x6 (post card size) , 

Facebook | instagram or  any Social Media Sizes, 

and customize sizes available 

Brochures 

Business Cards - International Standard Size


What I need 

  • logos and images that you want to be included;
  • Size of the design (width by height)
  • The text that you want to be included (grammar and Typo checked)
  • Sample Looking Desing, then i can reach to your direction fast
  • Please tell me do you have specific colour in your mind

*** I do my job best and fast and very responsive!!!!   :)

100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee! Revisions until 100% satisfaction! 

any questions you can contact me any time.Thanks

Reviews


ziamax_123:Good work!!!!!!

ziamax_123:Good job.....

discount262:Don was awesome to work with, quick fast and effective. Highly recommend don Matthew.

global1234:Great work and fast delivery. Thank you!

ziamax_123:Great job!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment