Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will be your magazine, brochure or catalog designer

I will be your magazine, brochure or catalog designer












About:

If you need, full magazine designing, Multi-page Brochure, Catalog or Product Booklet then you are at the right place.


All Work Sample in Portfolio are REAL WORK Delivered to Clients on Fiverr!

----PDF Samples are available on Demand!----

Why choose my services over other Magazine Designer folks?
  • I will give you fast and Quality Service.
  • Joined fiverr as a "Seller" more than 3 Years ago.
  • 2 round of Free revision along with High Quality PDF file
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee
  • Completed more than 2000+ order on fiverr and 1000s of order on other platform.

Note:
  1. Single concept per Order
  2. $5=1 Page Designing, discount applicable on multiple page order, please see my gig extras for details.
  3. 20% Extra fee applicable on total order cost If your are dealing for your client (Sub-Contracting).
  4. Please always provide 5 Star rating, contact if you think if I don't deserve 5 Star for some reason, will surely help you on that part!  
  5. Ordering this gig means you have already read above terms and agree to accept.

    Note: $50 for One day express delivery (available if project has less than 20 pages. Contact if you need more pages in one day delivery time)

Reviews


shesmiles70:Another project completed on time w/this seller, exceeding my (high) expectations. Beyond thrilled w/my finished product: amazing use of colors \u0026 typography. This piece is distributed community-wide (and posted online) and I trust this seller *completely* with the brand and image of my business. \nThe BEST designer/seller on Fiverr is right here!

agl007:It was a memorable experience, looking forward to serve you again!

darren2188:Very easy to work with

agl007:Outstanding Experience!

sun2004:Outstanding work, and very very patient. I highly recommend it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment