Monday, July 2, 2018

I will design your graphic content elegently 5.0 (42 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Bangladesh Member since Mar 2018 Recent Delivery 19 days About me Hi,

I will design your graphic content elegently 5.0 (42 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Bangladesh Member since Mar 2018 Recent Delivery 19 days About me Hi,












About:

**************** You are most welcome to my Gig****************

//// If you are looking for the best quality designer  here is the best place ////

I am Razu Ahmed who has 2+ years experience in the local and online marketplace. I will design eye catchy and amazing flyer, poster, brochure, restaurant menu card, resume and what you need.

Why choose me:-
  1. Quality ensure-100%
  2. Quick response- 24/7 support
  3. satisfaction ensure-100%
  4. easy to communicate
  5. ensure saving your valuable time- on time delivery -100%
  6. I will design  for your profit but not for my profit.
  7. Impressive & unique design.


which service you will get from me:-

Unlimited revisions till your satisfaction
Fast delivery
Providing source file
All file format what you need
file format:- AI, PNG, JPEG, PSD, EPS, PDF
print ready file
100% back payment for your not satisfaction.
providing free QR code
free font use.


Design wil be:
  1. Unique
  2. Awesome
  3. Impressive
  4. Chooseable


*** If you choose this gig then you can order me here and I will response you imedietly. Please contact with me before placing your order to avoid any thing wrong and get me
clear idea about your
requirements***

  * Have a nice day*

Reviews


ahmeda897:Amazing amazing

razuahmed400:Great \u0026 Quick. Thank you so much

gwenmoore860:Completed requested changes quickly.

razuahmed400:Thank you so much. @ Razu Ahmed

khalidmoussaoui:The best Designer i saw so far on fiverr!!! Really really good!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment